Professional training for professional people
Producing polished written material is critical in our business lives. We all know how easy it is for a silly little typo to have a huge consequence for your business or your job.
Our online courses are here to help.
We've developed proofreading training courses that will help you improve your communications by reducing embarrassing errors in your writing.
We know life gets busy so we have developed training that is flexible and is ready when you are. You can learn at your own pace. You'll have access 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the duration of the course. All you need is a device with an internet connection.
Our training has been developed with you in mind. There is a course for those wanting to improve their proofreading skills for their day-to-day jobs and a course for those wanting to pursue a career as a professional proofreader.
Good quality professional proofreaders are highly sought after. Have a look at this tutorial to find out more about why businesses use professional proofreaders.
Not sure what the difference is between proofreading and editing? Check out this tutorial which explains what the difference is.
Features of our courses
- Easy-to-navigate, interactive course design, presented in a sophisticated online learning environment.
- Start your course whenever you want - you don't need to wait for a course run date.
- Access to your course 24 hours a day, seven days a week for the course duration. Learners navigate the course at their own pace and whenever it suits them.
- Multiple resources to download and keep, including a list of the common problem areas to look out for, proofreading checklists, documents to practise your proofreading on, templates, and much more.
- Engaging games to practise your learning.
Do you love to read? Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a sound knowledge of English grammar? Would you like to earn money doing something you love? If you answered 'yes', then this course is perfect for you.